[f-nsp] LDAPS debuging

Oliver Adam oadam at madao.de
Fri Jun 27 09:46:48 EDT 2008

You have mentioned the sessions got terminated at the SI. Looking at
your email below you have said: using ssldump on a test maschine.
Using ssldump on a test machine should not help you in case SSL
traffic is getting terminated at the SI. The big Q is what type of
traffic are you talking about? Who is doing the SSL termination? Is
it a WSM-SSL or a SRVC-SSL module...

R, Oliver