[f-nsp] VLAN limit?

Jared Valentine hidden at xmission.com
Sat Nov 8 00:34:50 EST 2008

Aaron:

If you send a "show default values", you will see the default number of
vlans, the currently configured number of vlans, and the system maximum.

You can make a change by sending something like "system-max vlan 128" to up
the maximum number of VLANs.  It's not recommended to just blindly max out
the number of VLANs as they will consume resources.  Instead, pick a
reasonable number.

Also note, you must write memory and reload after making any system-max
change.

Good luck,

Jared Valentine
hidden at xmission.com