[f-nsp] ip (ve) limit on serveriron 4g

Stephan van Hienen ddx at a2000.nu
Thu Nov 13 15:18:05 EST 2008

Hmms didn't think I would hit the serveriron's limit that soon... :(
But how is this related to the maximum ammount of virtual-interface then ?
(which can be 512)

So no other options than just buying another pair of foundry's ? (not sure
if I need to buy serverirons, since i would be able to move ve's which
don't use loadbalancing)

Thnx,

Stephan