[f-nsp] Looking to replace Alteon 180e with ServerIron

Samit janasamit at wlink.com.np
Tue Nov 18 08:18:27 EST 2008

Hi, Thanks for the datasheet, but whatever concurrent L4 sessions
mentioned in the datasheet  it seems like it is total max session/sec
capacity of whole box? Is there any per/port max session limit? like
Alteon has only max session of 21404/interface.

in->100k-sessions-->Port1(L4 switch) Port3 -->traffic-out
					    Port2

		   		       	 Proxies Farm

Regards,
Samit