[f-nsp] Response-time balancing

Vlad marchenko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:31:42 EST 2008

thanks for your reply. I can't have SI to mark real server as failed,
cause we need sticky sessions on SSL port same time. But documentation
[http://www.foundrynetworks.co.jp/services/documentation/siug/ServerIron_Server_Load_Balancing.html]
says:

<quote>
NOTE: For SwitchBack (Direct Server Return) configurations, since the
ServerIron does not see the server reply traffic, the ServerIron uses
only the health check responses to measure the response time.
</quote>

so this is what my assumption was based on when I created a custom
health check script that delays its response according to real server
load....

-
Vlad