[f-nsp] scripting suggestions

Williams, Brian brian_williams at csgsystems.com
Thu Oct 16 18:30:59 EDT 2008

I'm in the process of trying to automate some of our code installations
which will involve disabling real servers from a virtual server pool on
an SI device while code is deployed and has automated test scripts ran
against it.  I haven't read much yet on any preferred / supported
scripting languages on the Foundry, an am curious if any of you have any
suggestions / samples of work you may have done?  Is it best to try to
tackle via SNMP read / writes, via C# wrapped code to issue some telnet
commands, something else?  I'm generally coming from the M$FT based
systems, so I'm trying to stick to options that are natively supported
in that world.

Thanks for any help!

Brian