[f-nsp] Disable logging of SNMP auth failures?

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:16:19 EDT 2008

  Is it the SNMP daemon that's doing the logging?  If so, you could
firewall udp/snmp on his port to prevent it from reaching snmpd on
your XMR, effectively preventing the logging function.  I'm a bit of a
Foundry greenhorn, but this seems do-able in my foggy little mind (and
works for other vendor gear I use).

David