[f-nsp] sym-active VIP's & state not-healthy

Oliver Adam oadam at madao.de
Mon Sep 8 11:50:02 EDT 2008

I am talking about DYNAMIC priotities - I doubt
this is configured. All you have mentioned so far
points to fixed priotities. Have a look at
the command dyn-sym-pri-factor below the virtual
servers. This allows it to define a decrement for
the sym-priority in case a single service is
going down (or multiple services). The priority
should move down to 1 anyway in case ALL services
are down but this seems to be a problem. Are you
running at one of the latest patch releases out
of the 10.0 or 10.2 stream? That is what I would recommend currently.

R, Oliver