[f-nsp] Transparent VLL through XMR and J-6350

Brad Fleming bdfleming at kanren.net
Wed Apr 15 14:46:19 EDT 2009

I know this is a Foundry / Brocade list.. but does the config on the
Juniper look correct? For some reason, I'm not getting any actual data
through the VLL / CCC (tagged or untagged). Does anyone happen to have
a REALLY basic config from a Brocade<->Juniper setup they would be
willing to share? It would be greatly appreciated!

Brad Fleming