[f-nsp] (no subject)

John McCabe [Ext. 363] JohnMcCabe at rideau.com
Tue Apr 28 15:57:21 EDT 2009

I know what I would like, I know the diff between link load balance as FWLB.
I want to balance all traffic going out of our network, i want to balance this over out 2  10 meg links.

Each link has its own firewall so i would like to link load balance, but before the firewall, this may be the best way to do it,
 has anyone tried?
I have multiple LB units I just don't want to set up the whole meshed system in the FWLB scenario. Seems overkill from where I am standing.

john

RIDEAU CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or received this communication by error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

AVIS DE CONFIDENTIALIT? DE RIDEAU
Ce message peut contenir de l'information l?galement privil?gi?e ou confidentielle. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire ou croyez avoir re?u ce message par erreur, nous vous saurions gr? d'en aviser l'?metteur par courriel et d'en d?truire le contenu sans le communiquer ? d'autres ou le reproduire.

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE RIDEAU
Este mensaje puede contener informaci?n privilegiada o confidencial. Si usted no es la persona a quien estaba dirigido el mensaje o si recibi? este mensaje por error, notifique a quien se lo envi? por correo electr?nico y elimine el mensaje sin copiarlo o divulgarlo.