[f-nsp] Line Cards not Booting on NI-MLX-4

Chuck Ufarley markentime at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:10:25 EDT 2009

These are things I didn't really know about, and will use in the future.
Thanks a lot, everybody.  I finally got these rolling by booting to
interactive mode and loading the fpgas, though the chassis didn't recognize
i-mode the first time around on one of the cards.  I'm learning that
persistence is as important as know-how, in some cases.

But the info I've received in the past day has really made me more confident
I can address the issue better in the future.

Thanks again, everyone.

. . . Chuck.