[f-nsp] FLS648 Console Cable

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:29:34 EST 2009

Chuck, the FLS, and all the other legacy Foundry gear uses a straight-thru
DB9 female to female serial cable.  It looks like it should be a null, but
its not.  Typically Cisco hoods will work, but sometimes you need to roll
the cable on one end.  There are pinouts to make your own hoods in most of
the install guides.  Hope that helps.

Mike