[f-nsp] Port state blocking?

Chuck Ufarley markentime at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:12:13 EST 2009

I swear, I've done this.  Multiple cables, multiple connected switches,
multiple connected computers, and multiple ancillary line cards.  Even a
second chassis.  Everything works, *as long as this WSM6-1 isn't involved.*
Other WSM6-1s: yes.  This one: no.

I really appreciate everyone's help, but I've tried everything in this
thread, several times.  I think the card is bad.  I can't figure out how, or
why, but I think it's bad.

Thanks again.