[f-nsp] Trunking Problem

Dimitar Kostadinov kgb at bginfo.net
Fri Jul 10 03:44:27 EDT 2009

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 09:49:56 -0400

hi mate,
I recommend to do the following
1) activate your trunk between two fiber ports
2) check for packet losses
3) unplug one of the fiber cables
4) check again for packet losses if you have no problems then the unplugged cable or the physical port causes the problem
5) if want to be sure do the same test with the other cable

let me know what happened

make fun

Mitko

--