[f-nsp] debugging restarts

Tomasz Szewczyk tomeks at man.poznan.pl
Fri Jul 10 07:33:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is available on FI, but you can try to make sh tech
end log the output. A part of this output is "dm save" results which can
give overview of warm restart cause. This command exists on XMR/MLX and
is useful in such cases. If you have this command and "dm save" or "sh
tech" shows not correct date:

Created on     : 05:00:19 GMT+01 Tue Jul 01 2008

You can try "dm clear" - and wait for another restart. The crash dump is
not overwritten if you don't clear it.

Tomek