[f-nsp] multiple service failover

Oliver Adam oadam at madao.de
Wed Jul 15 12:55:35 EDT 2009

It is not necessary to include the ports 8080 and 4443 into the
hc-track-group - these ports are independent from the others and they
are not used for production traffic.

Moving to move complex solutions implies as well to stay at a config
which is most probably not as often used and tested as others :-)

An interesting question  would be of course if you are running at a
release which is fine... there were some health checking issues
talking about track groups in the past but they are fixed now if I am
not wrong.
10.2.01 is a good code stream - I am personally using 10.2.01g and
10.2.01h pretty heavily.

All I can think of is that there was a problem with stickiness and
the fact that port 443 was still available from a health checking
point of view. This should not happen but you can remove stickiness
anyway because it is a single server you are working with which is
active at a time if I am not wrong.

R, Oliver