[f-nsp] TCS with spoof support not working

Samit janasamit at wlink.com.np
Sun Jun 7 09:44:25 EDT 2009

Thanks olive, it started working without any further changes after
sometime of may be  after I cleared all active sessions, not
sure...can't say. I removed the cache-router-offload (just doing hit and
trail) and has no significance because I do have specif route for my lan
prefixes pointing towards by lan gateway in my proxy.  However, I still
don't see single packet counter in spoof counter hit in "sh cache-group
1", though it is working and works, definitely. Just cannot seen the
packet counter match..weired..

Samit