[f-nsp] (no subject)

Novarica Toefliano Perdana dana at reasonnet.com
Mon Mar 9 11:13:17 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am new to Foundry ServerIron and was wondering if anyone can help me with my problems.

I have setup a virtual servers with some real servers in it and configure the port to be sticky. But somehow, the request still comes/ends up in a different real server.

server virtual bla x.x.x.x
 sticky-age 60
 predictor round-robin
 port default sticky
 port http sticky concurrent
 port http csw-policy "forward-client-ip"
 port http csw
 port http keep-alive
 port http tcp-offload
 port http no-http-downgrade
 bind http bla http bla1 http bla2 http

As you see, the ports have been configured both to be sticky and concurrent. The sticky-age has also already been configured to be the maximum (60 minutes).

Any inputs/feedbacks are welcome.

Regards,

Dana