[f-nsp] ServerIron port following question

Mischa Peters foundry at high5.nl
Wed Mar 25 11:28:34 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

You are missing just one command...

server real <server>
port <port#> concurrent

=== manual ===
The concurrent feature allows a client to have sessions on different
application ports on the same real server at the same time. When you
enable an application port to be concurrent, the real server can open
additional (“concurrent”) TCP/UDP sessions with the client using
arbitrary TCP/UDP port numbers. Although the concurrent connections
attribute is similar to application groups, application groups apply
to specific  TCP/UDP ports that you configure on the virtual server.

NOTE: For servers that use passive FTP, configure the FTP ports to be
both sticky and concurrent.

To enable an application port to be concurrent, enter commands such as
the following:

ServerIron(config)# server virtual-name v1 209.157.22.1
ServerIron(config-vs-v1)# port 80 concurrent
Syntax: [no] port <tcp/udp-port> concurrent
=== manual ===

Mischa