[f-nsp] IPv6 on BigIron?

Abello, Vinny Vincent.Abello at ps.net
Fri Oct 9 00:00:59 EDT 2009

FYI: The XMR/MLX series runs IPv6 in hardware and has had support for
it for quite some time now. You just need to load the right CAM
profile. There is support for IPv6 with BGP, IS-IS and OSPFv3. I'm
currently using the XMR in production with IPv6 with BGP and IS-IS on
3.9.x without any problems.

-Vinny