[f-nsp] MPLS on MLX

Brashear, Jonathan jbrashear at sbsplanet.com
Wed Apr 28 08:45:43 EDT 2010

As a follow-up, here's the word from Brocade on the availability of 5.0.0:

***The XMR/MLX software is available for download by all customers with a valid support contract. The CES/CER software is currently under Export Compliance restrictions and only the following countries are allowed to download the software: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.

Qualifying customers should contact Global TAC at 1.877.887.2622 / 1.408.207.1600 or send an email to: ipsupport at brocade.com to obtain download instructions.

Jonathan Brashear
Strategic Business Systems, Inc.
13800 Coppermine Road, Suite 400 | Herndon, VA 20171
Work: 214-887-7719 x 101-7719 | Cell: 214.850.5986
Please visit our web site at www.sbsplanet.com