[f-nsp] dhcpv6

Brashear, Jonathan jbrashear at sbsplanet.com
Tue Aug 24 09:31:59 EDT 2010

I'm not seeing it in the config guides, but I'll keep looking.

Jonathan Brashear, BCNE
Strategic Business Systems, Inc.
13241 Woodland Drive, 2nd Floor | Herndon, VA 20171
Work: 214-887-7719 x 101-7719 | Cell: 214.850.5986
Please visit our web site at www.sbsplanet.com

I agree there is support for the relay agents but there is no DHCPV6 server, correct?

harbor235