[f-nsp] IBGP

Brendan Mannella bmannella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 03:18:04 EST 2010

Hello,

So i am bringing up a new XMR router, i have two border routers. One
is the new xmr and other is a juniper. So the juniper has a eBGP
session with a transit taking full routes. I brought up IBGP between
the Juniper and XMR.

  "IBGP Peer IP Here"    "ASN here"       ESTAB     0h20m59s    333495
  0        9        0

So as you can see it has 333k routes that it accepted. But its like
its not installing them in the routing table. All i see are internal
connected routes, loopbacks, and statics in my routing table.

If i do

sh ip route 8.8.8.8 i get

sh ip route 8.8.8.8
Can't find matching entry

Maybe i am missing something stupid, but i cant understand why its not
showing all 333k routes in the routing table.

Any ideas?