[f-nsp] Foundry SuperX and Microsoft Load Balancing

Tim Donahue tdonahue at vonsystems.com
Thu Dec 9 12:28:23 EST 2010

Hi all,

Sorry for the slightly off topic question, but my Google-fu is weak
today.  We are trying to setup Windows built-in Load Balancing on a pair
of servers and we are having trouble with our SuperX switches seemingly
not allowing connections to the virtual IP address.

Does anyone have any links to documentation on any Foundry specific
settings that need to be configured for us to make the load balancing to
work properly?

Thank you,

Tim