[f-nsp] serveriron source nat logging

Jimmy Stewpot mailers at oranged.to
Mon Dec 13 20:24:37 EST 2010

Hello,

We currently have an architecture where we have everything in one subnet and we have no need to do source nat. However due to some changes where we need to do source nat in this configuration. One of the challenges that I've had is trying to figure out how we can still process the log files to any sort of reasonable level for statistics/report generation.

I have seen other brand load balancers pass through the source address in custom headers but I don't know if the SI can do that sort of stuff. In this case the web servers are running IIS if that makes a difference.

Regards,

Jimmy.