[f-nsp] loopback interface

francois.viau at rrsss16.gouv.qc.ca francois.viau at rrsss16.gouv.qc.ca
Thu Feb 4 09:19:57 EST 2010

Hi all

I'm having an issued concerning loopback interface

We have 2 fesx-424 running the image 4.3.0.0  with layer 3 enable

Those two routers are connected via fiber optic cable

We had some ve interface to it ie: ve 10 router 1 192.168.1.1 / 24
                                                                   ve 10
router 2 192.168.1.2 /24

and I can ping both interfaces

We had loopback 1 on each of the router 10.1.1.1/30  router 1
       10.1.1.2/30 router 2

but we cannot ping those loopback interface on each other ? we received a
timeout

Is there anything we missed or you see so those interfaces  are pingable
... ?

thanks

Francois Viau