[f-nsp] Gateway on XMR management interface

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Mon Feb 8 03:45:07 EST 2010

Is there a way to set a default gateway on a management interface of a XMR ?
For emergency purposes we have a vlan from an external party/network in
case the network would become unreachable, but it doesn't seem possible
to set a default gateway just for management1..

One solution would be to stick a server/switch in front of it, but I was
wondering if it could be done with just the XMR

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl