[f-nsp] FastIron memory leak

Rossella Mariotti-Jones rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu
Thu Jan 7 12:39:08 EST 2010

Hi, all I've used on the my boxes to see traffic hitting the cpu that
could cause bottlenecks and slowdowns is the dm raw command, you can see
this post:
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/foundry-nsp/2006-January/000517.html .

rossella mariotti-jones | network analyst | chemeketa community college
| rossella.mariotti.jones at chemeketa.edu | 503-589-7775

to reduce waste, please consider not printing this email unless
necessary