[f-nsp] MLX/XMR export maps broken Bug 95587

Ed Allen W. ewallen at co.palm-beach.fl.us
Mon Jan 25 16:44:02 EST 2010

We have a pair of MLXs running Version 4.0.1b on Eval. We have tried everything we can think of to get this thing to change/add RTs on export with no success. We did find an earlier thread with the above bug ID but nothing else. We have had no word back from our Rep.

Has Foundry/Brocade given any workaround or timeframe if/when this will be fixed? Does anyone else have a potential work around to this problem?

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.