[f-nsp] (no subject)

Jared Valentine hidden at xmission.com
Thu Jan 28 16:00:58 EST 2010

You've configured the Cisco switch for dynamic LACP, while the Foundry FESX
is configured for static etherchannel.  So, your choices are to a.)
reconfigure the Cisco box to do static etherchannel or b.) configure the
FESX for LACP.  Here's a config sample for LACP on Foundry gear:

FastIron(config)#interface ethernet 1
FastIron(config-if-e1000-1)#link-aggregate active
FastIron(config)#interface ethernet 2
FastIron(config-if-e1000-2)#link-aggregate active

-Jared