[f-nsp] port-channel between cisco and foundry (was: no subject)

Randy McAnally rsm at fast-serv.com
Fri Jan 29 08:33:19 EST 2010

LACP isn't a requirement (and as we can see it is not configured on the
foundry), so if I remove the LACP line and set the channel mode to 'on'
instead of 'active' would that work sufficiently?  I could have sworn I had it
working in the lab without LACP...

If I can make the changes on the Cisco that would be best (disable LACP, ect),
because the Foundry is at a remote site and I do not have direct console
access.  For now I have the 2nd link shut on the Cisco side and traffic is at
least no longer being interrupted.

--
Randy