[f-nsp] unable to add untagged port to vlan

david raistrick drais at icantclick.org
Tue Mar 30 12:55:35 EDT 2010

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, Joseph Jackson wrote:

> SSH at lvretailfesx06(config-vlan-30)#untagged ethernet 9 to 10
> error - port ethe 9 to 10 are not member of default vlan
>
> Been going through the docs but not finding out anything with this error.

Generally means those ports are still assigned to another vlan.  Have to
get them out of the vlan they're in before you can reassign them as
untagged.

>  Member of 4 L2 VLANs, port is tagged, port state is FORWARDING

Exactly.   An untagged interface can only be untagged.  Or my memory has
completely failed me.

--
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais at icantclick.org             http://www.expita.com/nomime.html