[f-nsp] NetIron MLX-4 vs Juniper MX240

Brad Fleming bdflemin at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:36:04 EDT 2010

> I can't honestly recommend them if you run PIM or MSDP however, that
> has been (and still is) a nightmare to keep working correctly.

Now I'm kind of interested in what software version you guys are using
because we run PIM + MSDP + mBGP and don't have any issues. We're
currently on 4.0.00ca with plans to move to 4.0.01d this summer. We
shed most of our multicast problems with an upgrade away from
3.8.00(x) a couple years ago. What kinds of issues are you having with
keeping PIM and MSDP working?

(I'm really just curious)