[f-nsp] MLX: adding a ve to vll-local tag translation

Rolf Hanßen nsp at rhanssen.de
Mon May 10 10:21:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

in this case vlan 4030 has nothing to do with the vll-local.
Afaik there is no way to configure what you are trying to do except the
"dirty" version with a loop on 2 ports (1 port inside the vlan, the other
configured with the vll-local). But that wastes 2 ports and may cause
other problems.

best regards
Rolf