[f-nsp] NetIron MLX-4 vs Juniper MX240

Scott T. Cameron routehero at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:15:31 EDT 2010

Hey, you nailed me on the head!

I have a /48 from ARIN and tried to advertise a /51 in datacenter 1 and a
/51 in datacenter 2.  Upstream, in massive quantity, rejected all
advertisements < /48.

Which, unfortunately, is a problem.  That means if I want to use my own
address space in two datacenters, I have to go get another /48 for the other
datacenter.  This will indeed grow the routing table, when I have no need
for so much address space.

Scott