[f-nsp] Pica8 posts

Tammy A Wisdom tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Mon Nov 1 03:11:21 EDT 2010

Fyi the person posting the pica8 spam etc is nanogs good friend gilliame forntaine who has been b& from there 2 times (soon to be 3).
To summarize: pica8 is not posting these. It is a crazy dude in france. More details below.
Apologies for the cross post/forward
Tammy
Tammy A Wisdom
Summit Open Source Development Group