[f-nsp] Brocade/Foundry-Fu a little weak today.

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Fri Nov 19 13:44:07 EST 2010

Great, that actually worked really really well.

The only other thing I need to figure out is when configuring the management port should you create a vlan and dedicate that vlan to the management port, or just use the global ip configuration?

I guess it doesn't matter as long as the management port isn't connected to the other ports.

-Drew