[f-nsp] Securing Xmr

Brendan Mannella bmannella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:48:55 EST 2010

We purchased a couple MLX-e (XMR) that act as border/core routers to be used in a hosting environment. I have googled and only came up with a doc from '03. I have done most of the basic stuff, but wondered if someone could point me to a newer doc or give me config examples.

I am looking for something similar to RE-Protect on Junos. Things like rate-limiting icmp headed towards the router itself and other best practices, aswell as basic DOS protection. No icmp redirects, etc.

Thanks in Advance

Brendan