[f-nsp] Securing Xmr

Brendan Mannella bmannella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:03:39 EST 2010

Ok so I have found the

ip icmp burst-normal [value] burst-max [value] lockup [value]

ip tcp burst-normal [value] burst-max [value] lockup [value]

Can someone send me values that are acceptable in a production environment? It seems both commands above are only for connections directed at the device, so they really wouldn't effect transiting traffic. Am I correct?

Brendan Mannella