[f-nsp] "Life of a Packet" in NetIron Series Diagram?

Brad Fleming bdflemin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:31:46 EST 2010

Does anyone have a "Life of a Packet" diagram or document for traffic
flowing through the NetIron XMR/MLX series gear? I'd like something
that shows processing order of different pieces of the hardware and
software in a format that can be distributed to Tier 2 and Tier 3
admins & engineers.

I haven't found anything on Brocade's website but didn't know if
anyone had seen similar in the wild. The closest thing is the Klos
switching architecture document but it doesn't include actual order of
operations.

Thanks in advance for any insights or assistance!

-brad