[f-nsp] Ironcore and sFlows support [please help]

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Thu Oct 21 03:48:26 EDT 2010

nfsen is pretty nice and extensive.., plus it leaves filter-based .rrd
files to implement in your favorite rrd parser (i.e. cacti) which we use
to measure the rate of ongoing IPv6 traffic for example.

On 10/20/10 5:42 PM, Nick Gray wrote:
>  Thanks for the input guys.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations on a good open source packet
> capture suite with sFlow? I'll start to search now.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nick --
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl