[f-nsp] CES/CER 2000 and VRRP

Neil Robst Neil.Robst at ioko.com
Fri Sep 3 07:32:34 EDT 2010

Yeah - seems to be working fine on my CES2024's running v5 :-)

System: NetIron CES (Serial #: xxxxxxxxx,  Part #: 35701-002A)
License: L3_PREM (LID: XXXXXXXXX)
Boot     : Version 5.0.0T185 Copyright (c) 1996-2009 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.

#sh ip vrrp-extended brief

Total number of VRRP-Extended routers defined: 1

Inte- VRID Current  P  State  Master IP       Backup IP       Virtual IP      Short-
rface      Priority           Address         Address         Address         Path-Fwd
v10   66   120      P  Master Local           xx.xx.xx.35   xx.xx.xx.46

Regards,
Neil