[f-nsp] Problem with IPv6 anycast

Philipp Geschke foundry-nsp at pgmail.net
Fri Sep 3 10:52:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 10:46:44 +0200, Dana <dana at zeroloops.com> wrote:
> """""
> Code 5.1 will have support for vrrp-e and vrrpv3 for IPv6.
> Current schedule for the code is by end of September.
> """""

Thanks for sharing this information. The lack of VRRP support for v6 was
the reason why I turned to the subnet router anycast address in the first
place.
If 5.1 will support VRRPv3 then I will most likely just wait for that. But
still this does not explain to me, why the MLX has such a strange behaviour
on the subnet router anycast address.

If no one else has an idea, I will propably open a bug report.

Thanks,
Philipp