[f-nsp] ServerIron: direct requests to alternate server if all real servers are down.

Scott T. Cameron routehero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 13:42:28 EDT 2011

There's a lot of variables involved with that question.  Depends on how the
server is going down (loss of power, health check, etc).  Because there are
so many different reasons it could take a large amount of time to come back
online, any suggestions are bad guesses.

Things to keep in mind:

- you may have no-fast-bringup globally or on a specific port
- your health check may be waiting on something else to bring up the port
- you may have sticky persistence

etc.

Scott