[f-nsp] XMR4000 Switch Fabric Modules

Brad Fleming bdflemin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:33:11 EDT 2011

All,

We recently upgraded all of our XMR 4000 nodes with high-capacity switch fabric modules. We are now ready to give the old, generation 1 switch fabs away to anyone willing to give them a good home. I have a total of 23 modules to give away with the following caveats:
1) They will ship in a HSF box (not the original box)
2) Preference given to networks who can use them (over equipment liquidators / wholesaler)
	a) Additional preference given to education, non-profit, or charity organizations
3) The receiver must pay for UPS or FedEx shipping *
4) Please request only the number you can actually use; upto 9

* We **strongly** prefer using your organization's account info to avoid shipping reimbursement. I can also unicast our address if you prefer to email a pre-made shipping label.

The modules were pulled out of service in December 2010 and were all known working for 3+ years. They've been properly packed and handled in the meantime; however, I'd suggest testing them before deployment in network elements serving customer traffic.

Modules will ship from Lawrence, KS via whatever company and method you desire. If you want insurance please indicate as we will default to no insurance on the shipment.

If you are interested please unicast me the following:
1) Shipping Address
2) Number requested (upto 9)
3) Shipping details (account info or labels)

-brad fleming
kansas research and education network