[f-nsp] Bigiron RX4 - IPV6 causing out of nexthop entries

Dunc dunc.lockwood at thebunker.net
Thu Dec 15 12:39:28 EST 2011

Hi Pieter & list

Does anyone have anything to add to this thread at all yet? It looks
like we might be running into a similar thing.

I also thought it was DEFECT000323367, and after upgrading our code to
2.8.0a, everything seemed fine, for approx. 1 month, but it has come
back worse than ever now. We are also using IPv6.

Cheers,

Dunc

--
Dunc Lockwood