[f-nsp] XMR Software Upgrade Path from 4.0.1a

Dunc dunc.lockwood at thebunker.net
Thu Feb 3 05:11:15 EST 2011

Oooh, I hadn't spotted that before. So does that filter traffic to the
control plane?

Cheers,

Dunc

On 02/02/11 16:40, Abello, Vinny wrote:
> I'm running 3.9.x currently on the XMR 4000's and filter SSH/telnet on IPv6 using ipv6 access-lists just fine. I'm applying it with "ipv6 access-class" in the global configuration.
>
> -Vinny

________________________________
 This email and any attachments it may contain is confidential and
solely intended for the use of the named addressee(s) only. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of The Bunker. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error and that you should
not rely on it or take any action based on it. You should not publish,
use, disseminate, print, forward or copy this email as it is strictly
prohibited. Please contact the sender if you have received this email in
error and destroy it.

- --
Duncan Lockwood
Principal Network Engineer