[f-nsp] Is it just me ...

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:00:37 EST 2011

Or is Brocade's support website absolutely the most worthless piece of junk
ever created in the history of the WWW?

I get logged into this new "My Brocade" crap and can't even locate where to
find software updates, release notes, etc.  I see some links that look like
they SHOULD take me there, but they redirect back to the old Foundry site
and gets redirected back to My Brocade.

And that is if I wait through the 30-60 seconds it takes the page to load
just to show me that what I am looking for is not there.

Did Cisco design this site for Brocade?

Foundry was REALLY easy (even if it was slow),  click "Software", click your
product line, and there you are ... done.

I have spent a good 45 minutes lost in twisty-turny tunnels on the Brocade
site and I still haven't found what I am looking for (latest 5.1 code and
release notes).