[f-nsp] Is it just me ...

Clayton Zekelman clayton at mnsi.net
Fri Feb 4 07:51:50 EST 2011

Absolute garbage.  Took them weeks to acknowledge they had the FES9604 software loaded in to the database wrong, so NOBODY could download it.

It took some rather heated calls to our sales rep and support before they even looked at.  They just kept telling us we were doing it wrong.

Their support stinks too - about a year ago we had a new out of the box switch with a failed 10G uplink port.  Took them 3 weeks to replace it even with a service contract.

They're a frustrating company to deal with.