[f-nsp] FESX648 vs. NetIron CES 20204

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Wed Feb 23 18:43:27 EST 2011

If you're using FESX's today and you like them I'd say yes, as others have
said the FESX is fine until you start using advanced features.  I believe
the FESX is going end of life in a few years and the CES/CER's are going to
replace it.  It's a much more capable switch as others have said as well.
 Are you going to run any protocols on them or just generic switching?